“Elite Portables Official Price Guide”
Hi and Thank You,
My name is Paul Hansen, General Manager of Elite Portables.
Let me take a moment to explain a little about Elite Portables.
We have become one of the largest manufacturers of portable buildings in Australia.
We Are One of the Largest Manufacturers of Portable Buildings Australia Wide
We can produce for you any size portable building from 2.4m x 3.0m to 3.0m x 12m or bigger, the choice really is yours!
To help you choose your new portable building you may like to read this price guide that has the 24 most popular floor plans of our portable buildings. Take a look, I am sure you will be impressed!
Call Us On 1300 400 278 And Talk To One Of Our Consultants
Once you have decided on the most suitable portable building for you, call us on 1300 400 278 and talk with one of our consultants. We can go through any of the questions you may have.
Then once you are satisfied that a new portable building is for you, we can get things started for you for a tiny deposit of only $100.
On behalf of myself and my team at Elite Portables, we are looking forward to helping you transform your outdoor living area.
“Easy To Transport, Comfortable, Proven To Be A Wise Investment For You Or Your Business”
Here’s what is included in the Portable Building as standard:
- Full super strong steel skid base – our base is up to 3 times the size of others; this saves you money long term, as the chances of twisting/warping and transport damage are almost nil.
- 19 mm flooring – we fit strong flooring inside your new Portable Building. It is ready to take tiles, vinyl, carpet or can be left as is. Either way, combining the flooring with a super strong base is a strong foundation for your Portable Building.
- Fully-welded steel frame – our framework is not timber – timber frames do not transport well; our framework is not pop rivets together – it is fully welded and super strong. This ads even more rigidness to your Portable Building ensuring that you have the strongest investment possible.
- Colourbond cladding – we clad your walls with genuine Australian-made colourbond cladding – this gives you peace of mind that you have a quality cladding to ensure your new Portable Building can stand the heat, wind, rain and anything else the Australian sun can throw at it.
- Colourbond roofing – just like your walls, you need the best on your new Portable Building. Once again, we use genuine Australian steel on your roof.
- Colour-coded fasteners – all your new Portable Building fasteners and flashings are also colour coded so everything looks really neat.
- Aluminium window – as standard we have one 1200 x 1200 aluminium window with sliding glass; this gives you light inside while still giving you security when you are not around.
- Access door – what’s a Portable Building without a door? Your door gives you security and peace of mind, which is why we include as standard a solid wooden door.
Optional Extras For Portable Buildings
We have wide range of customers; some customers like to purchase their Portable Building as standard, then DIY the rest, but others like it all done for them, so here are some of the options you can ad:
- Optional insulation – insulation of your walls gives you warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Optional wiring – we can wire up your new Portable Building however you like. We do also have a standard electrical pack that includes one light, two power points and one circuit box – just ask when you order.
- Optional interior lining – we can add Gyprock interior lining to your new Portable Building so when it arrives it is ready to go.
- Optional air conditioning – we can add an optional air conditioning unit to your Portable Building so you will stay cool and cosy in summer and winter.
- Optional sliding door – why not add even more light with an optional sliding door to your new Portable Building?
- Optional extra windows – add windows wherever you like.
- Optional kitchenette – a sink, cupboards and drawers make your life easy onsite or at home.
- Optional shower – our inbuilt shower module gives you a home away from home, and a fully contained Portable Building.
- Optional toilet – with or without a shower, we can add a toilet to your Portable Building, so when your new building arrives, it’s ready to go.
- Custom options – just let us know what you want; we will do our best to help.
Elite Portables, the only portable building that gives you an instant solution to your space problems – call us today on 1300 400 278 or fill in the form at the top of the page for instant pricing and free info package.