Granny Flat Portable Building 6.0m Range
The 6.0 Metre Range may look small but don’t be fooled, we can pack a lot into one of our most popular products. This range is ideally suited when space on the ground is limited yet you still want to be able to have that extra space to compliment your existing dwelling as an extension or a smaller free standing building that can still deliver a comfortable living space.
We can cater to almost anything you want, the below is a great guide to help you better understand what we offer but talk to us if you need something a little different, we are happy to discuss the options you need and make your dreams a reality.
Portable Building Standard Inclusions and Options
- Full super strong steel skid base – our base is up to 3 times the size of others; this saves you money long term, as the chances of twisting/warping and transport damage are almost nil.
- 19 mm flooring – we fit strong flooring inside your new Portable Building. It is ready to take tiles,vinyl, carpet or can be left as is. Either way, combining the flooring with super strong base is a strong foundation for your portable building.
- Fully-welded steel frame – our frame work is not timber – timber frames do not transport well; our frame work is not pop rivets together – our frame work is fully welded and super strong. This adds even more rigidness to your Portable Building ensuring that you have the strongest investment possible.
- Colorbond cladding – we clad your walls with genuine Australian-made Colorbond cladding –this gives you peace of mind that you have a quality cladding to ensure your new Portable Building can stand the heat, wind, rain and anything else the Australian sun can throw at it.
- Colorbond roofing – just like your walls, you need the best on your new Portable Building. Once again, we use genuine Australian steel on your roof.
- Colour-coded fasteners – all your new Portable Building fasteners and flashings are also colour coded so everything looks really neat.
- Aluminium window – as standard we have one 1200 x 1200 aluminium window with sliding glass;this gives you light inside while still giving you security when you are not around.
- Access door – what’s a Portable Building without a door? Your door gives you security and peace of mind, which is why we include as standard a solid wooden door.
- Insulation – insulation of your walls gives you warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Wiring – we wire up your new Portable Building however you like. We have a standard electrical pack that includes one light, two power points and one circuit box.
- Interior Lining – we add a painted Gyprock interior lining to your new Portable Building so when it arrives it is ready to go.
- Air Conditioning – we add an air conditioning unit to your Portable Building so you will stay cool and cosy in summer and winter, dependent on the plan chosen, 2x air conditioners come as standard.
- Sliding Door – add even more light with a sliding door, they come standard on our Portable Buildings
- Kitchenette – dependent on the plan chosen, a sink, cupboards and drawers make your life easy onsite or at home.
- Shower – dependent on the plan chosen, our inbuilt shower module gives you a home away from home, and a fully contained Portable Building.
- Toilet – dependent on the plan chosen, with or without a shower, we add a toilet to your Portable Building, so when your new building arrives, it’s ready to go.
Optional Extra Features
Windows, Built-in Wardrobes, Showers, Toilets, Basins, Timber Verandah, Power Points and Wiring, Sliding/Solid Doors, Extra Cupboards in the Kitchenette, Extra Air-conditioning, Wheelchair Ramps and Handrails for the disabled or elderly.
Just let us know what you want, we will do our best to help.
Prices Starting From
6.0m x 3.0m | 6.0m x 3.4m | 6.0m x 4.0m
6.0m x 5.0m | 6.0m x 6.0m
All pricing includes GST
For more detailed pricing information:
Please download our Price Guide
Finance options available from $96.00 per week
All prices are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only
Super Strong Steel Skid Base, 19 mm Flooring, Fully-welded Steel Frame, Colorbond Cladding and Roofing, Aluminium Window, Wiring, Plumbing, Painted Interior Lining, Air Conditioning, Insulation and Glass Sliding Door.
Standard Inclusions as per specific Drawings/Plans can include:
Shower, Basin, Toilet, Kitchen.
Optional Extra Features:
Windows, Built-in Wardrobes, Showers, Toilets, Basins, Timber Verandah, PowerPoints and Wiring, Sliding/Solid Doors, Extra Cupboards in the Kitchenette, Extra Air-conditioning, Wheelchair Ramps and Handrails for the disabled or elderly.
Open office plans are available – Get in touch to find out more.
More Granny Flat and Portable Building Ranges
810 Greenwattle St Harristown Toowoomba QLD, 4350
Cash, Visa, MC, Eftpos, Cheques
We have great Finance options available.
Contact us today to find out more.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday Morning: 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Saturday Afternoon, Sunday & Public Holidays: By Appointment
Let us know if you have any questions.