“Your New 12 X 3m Portable Building Comes with a Range of Floor Plans that Suit Every Situation”
The ‘Home Away From Home’ Granny Flat is ready for grandma or a teenager to move right into today, or to be put to work in your business ASAP.
With its large and spacious 12m x 3m size, the ‘Home Away From Home’ Granny flat delivers a range of features and options unlike any Granny Flat on the market today.
Use it to provide accommodation to grandparents, as an office, a rumpus room or as a meeting room, accommodation or reception on a building or development site.
Of course, you can rent it out to create an additional income stream for your future, which will also increase the value of your property.
A big winner with middle-aged professionals who own their own house and want their parents close by, and businesses who want more space instantly, the ‘Home Away From Home’ Granny Flat is a great investment in your property or business, and is waiting for you right now!
[Click Images To Enlarge:]
Here’s what is included in the 12m x 3m Portable building as standard:
- Full super strong steel skid base – our base is up to 3 times the size of others; this saves you money long term, as the chances of twisting/warping and transport damage are almost nil.
- 19 mm flooring – we fit strong flooring inside your new Portable Building. It is ready to take tiles, vinyl, carpet or can be left as is. Either way, combining the flooring with super strong base is a strong foundation for your Portable Building.
- Fully-welded steel frame – our framework is not timber – timber frames do not transport well; our framework is not pop rivets together – it is fully welded and super strong. This ads even more rigidness to your Portable Building ensuring that you have the strongest investment possible.
- Colourbond cladding – we clad your walls with genuine Australian-made colourbond cladding – this gives you peace of mind that you have a quality cladding to ensure your new Portable Building can stand the heat, wind, rain and anything else the Australian sun can throw at it.
- Colourbond roofing – just like your walls, you need the best on your new Portable Building. Once again, we use genuine Australian steel on your roof.
- Colour-coded fasteners – all your new Portable Building fasteners and flashings are also colour coded so everything looks really neat.
- Aluminium window – as standard we have one 1200 x 1200 aluminium window with sliding glass; this gives you light inside while still giving you security when you are not around.
- Access door – what’s a Portable Building without a door? Your door gives you security and peace of mind, which is why we include as standard a solid wooden door.
Warning – many second-hand and new portable buildings are built for a price with no care of lifetime value or quality – it pays to do your homework, whether hiring or buying – if a poorly constructed portable building twists while you transport it to you site, you are responsible for the repairs, not the manufacturer. Don’t get stuck with a repair bill – only Elite Portables gives you a super strong structure for your new Portable Building.
Click On The Below Images To Enlarge
12.0 x 3.0 m Open Plan with Male and Female Toilets
12.0 x 3.0 m 2 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
12.0 x 3.0 m 2 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom
12.0 x 3.0 m 1 Bedroom
12.0 x 3.0 m 2 Bedroom and Laundry
Optional Extras For Portable Buildings
We have a wide range of customers, some customers like to purchase their portable building as standard, then DIY the rest, but others like it all done for them, so here are some of the options you can ad:
- Optional insulation – insulation of your walls gives you warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Optional wiring – we can wire up your new Portable Building however you like. We do also have a standard electrical pack that includes one light, two power points and one circuit box – just ask when you order.